Information Collection and Use
- to establish and manage business relations with you;
- to provide services or information to you;
- to communicate with you via email or phone;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities,
- to prevent or investigate activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful, or harmful;
- for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the services;
- to better understand how users access and use the Site, for the purposes of trying to improve the Site, diagnose problems, administer our Site and respond to user preferences; and
- to enforce our other applicable policies.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing messages or promotional materials, and other information that you may find interesting. If you would prefer not to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe from our list at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link on our marketing emails or calling us at the phone number below.
- To estimate the size of our audience. Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
- To track visitor trends and patterns. We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by us. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
Managing “Do Not Track” Signals
Some browsers have a Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, ad networks, plug-in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity via cookies or other tracking technologies. You may choose to not accept cookies or other tracking technologies, and in such a case, you may not be able to use some portions of the Site.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We (like all websites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us through the Site.
Changing or Deleting Personal Information
We strive to maintain the accuracy of Personal Information collected. We will work with you to correct any Personal Information you submitted to us upon your request.
Rights under California Law
Although the Site is designed for individuals over the age of 18 and we do not desire to collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18, if you are a California resident under 18 years old and have provided us with Personal Information, you can request that we remove such Personal Information. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal. To request the removal of Personal Information, please email or call us using the contact information below.
How to Contact Us