Order Entry / Parts Assistant Customer Service Rep
Order Entry Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a full time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Order Entry Customer Service Representative.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
- 1-1 training
- Family feel environment / very close knit group!
- Quick growth
- Competitive benefits structure: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
- Most competitive growth in the industry
- Rapid career growth
- 2-5 years of experience managing Customer Order input
- MS Excel Savvy
- Responsible for order entry and order management for domestic and international customers
- Review orders and expedite as necessary
- Resolve customer issues such as back orders, lead time issues, returns, etc
- Ensure vendor files and contact information is accurate and up to date
- Maintain various spreadsheets and other data records by extracting, combining, updating, and creating new spreadsheets
- Document processes and update existing scripts
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Make electronic copies and perform other clerical functions and duties as assigned
- Maintain an organized and secure work environment
- Support co-workers in other departments as needed
- Inform Manager of all noteworthy activities
- Follow safety guidelines and department and corporate policies and procedures
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation