Direct Hire Customer Service Associate
Do you enjoy taking care of customers and working with a collaborative team? Direct Hire Customer Service Role located in Northbrook! Immediate and fast moving interviews for the opportunity to join a passionate Customer Service team. Working in office every day with plenty of training from a tenured team. Pays up to $50K, benefits within 30 days!
- Customer Service Associate will be responsible for interacting with a variety of people in an office environment with professionalism, a positive attitude and good manners.
- Candidate must show flexibility to handle multiple job responsibilities while always putting the customer first.
- Manage order fulfillment processes of flavors, fragrances, and aroma chemicals by assisting customers, taking orders and expediting when requested.
- Maintain Customer Database, including Customer information, customer item information, pricing, special notes, etc.
- Provide accurate, responsive, and efficient placement of orders
- Talk with customers by phone or via email, to take orders and expedite when necessary
- Back up reception when needed
- FULL CYCLE customer service experience between 2-5 years (open to more)
- Associate's Degree required
- Entering orders, follow up with sales/production/shipping, customer returns, tracking product, invoicing
- Be able to work in office every day: commutable distance to Northbrook
- Some ERP/CRM experience
- Open to converging the Receptionist desk 1-2 times a week while she goes to lunch (mostly to answer phones, no visitors right now)
- Also sorting and putting mail in employee mailbox, packages