Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a reputable Addison group Partner, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Millville, New Jersey! This role is currently remote, but is subject to change.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Timely response to customer inquiries regarding product availability and the status of existing orders.
- Represents the company efficiently and professionally.
- Assist customers with any and all shipping information and order confirmations.
- This individual will work closely with the warehouse staff
- Processes and enters customer orders efficiently and correctly
- Change ship and cancel dates, reinstate orders, cancel order or line items on a daily basis
- Responsible for processing customer returns
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- SAP knowledge is required
- Required knowledge of product lines, customer base and customer satisfaction
- Must have strong computer skills: proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Exceptional telephone communication is mandatory
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
Education and Work Experience:
- Required high school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years in customer service is required