Escrow Assistant or Escrow Officer
Escrow Assistant/Escrow Officer
We are looking for an Escrow Assistant to be responsible for providing administrative support to the Branch Manager and team of a small office. The responsibilities of an Escrow Assistant include preparing real estate closing documents, improving services provided, and maintaining files and records.
This individual needs to be an excellent communicator, especially with Realtors. Must have exceptional customer relations skills, and be confidential.
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved in transactions.
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property inventory.
- Resolving client requests.
- At least 1 year of previous experience.
- Previous experience in Banking or Real Estate preferred.
- Good administrative skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be discrete and confidential.