Accounting Manager - Governance
Job Title: Accounting Manager - Governance
Internal Job ID: 466087
Fast paced tech company is looking for an Accounting Manager - Governance for their Financial Risk & Control team. This will support financial reporting, internal control, intercompany, and transfer pricing activities and also support new business launches.
- Implement strategic and programmatic controls.
- Engage cross organizationally with leadership to design program controls and testing strategy.
- Design and deliver related training to stakeholders.
- Apply accounting and technical experience combined with core project management (PM) skills to translate complex data concepts for leverage by control and process owners across the organization.
- Bachelors degree in information technology, accounting, or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in internal controls over financial reporting and PM roles.
- Internal controls experience with Fortune 500 companies or Big 4 public accounting firm.
- Extensive knowledge of the internal control framework (specifically COSO, CoBIT) and solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of SOX methodology and associated standards (sections 302, 404, AS5, PCAOB, etc.)