Location: Johnson City, TX
- Manage complex HR Operations as follows;
- Full cycle recruiting, including pre-employment process and on-boarding, and new hire orientation sessions
- Maintaining and updating the applicant tracking module and the company’s careers website
- Conducting a needs assessment, developing curriculum and conducting training sessions on various HR-related topics
- Developing and maintaining the job analysis program to improve hiring process and retention
- Participating and assisting with development of job descriptions, analyzing departmental and company-wide strategy.
- Consult with management as an HR subject matter and process expert
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Collaborate with the Safety Department to ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Develop and maintain procedures and paperwork for documenting and tracking personnel transactions – i.e. payroll changes, job changes, new hires, separations, etc.
- Maintain updated on HR trends and employment laws to ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations
- Participate in HR initiatives including job fairs, software implementation, open enrollment, and benefit health fairs
- Assist the department Director with special projects or management reports
- 4-5 years’ equivalent experience working in an HR role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel overnight outside of standard business hours
- Excellent skills in interviewing, verbal and written communication, organizational, leadership and training skills, etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and also take direction
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of company HR policies and procedures and state and federal employment laws