Technical Support Specialist
Helpdesk Support Analyst
A Hirestrategy Client is seeking a Help Desk Support Analyst for a long term opportunity.
- Provide support for phone calls, emails, chat and tickets from end users regarding IT issues and queries.
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Competency in MS Office Suite and Windows 7, 8, & 10 operating systems.
- Manage Active Director, Office 365, Phone System 8 x 8
- Level 1 troubleshooting of technical issues on PC and laptop computers.
- Troubleshooting of phone and email systems.
- PC setup and configuration using enterprise-based deployment tools.
- User onboarding and off-boarding in Active Directory and other systems.
- Support for printer setup and configuration.
- Level 1 support of the corporate network and security systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a similar area of study.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management
- Positive customer service attitude
- Knowledge of Windows PC hardware and OS support
- Basic network, LAN & WAN, troubleshooting