Executive Assistant - Investor Relations
Our client, a leading financial services firm in the Chicago area is looking for an Executive Assistant to support a high performing team. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leader within the industry. They have an incredible collaborative culture, above average benefits, and extremely competitive compensation plan.
- Support 4 executives that are part of a high performing team within the company
- Manage multiple complex calendars across multiple time zones
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely fashion
- Prepare materials for meetings, including placing lunch orders
- Some client facing duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience, professional services preferred
- Successful track record of managing deadlines and prioritizing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and Salesforce preferred
- Client facing experience
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be considered for this role, please submit a resume for further review.