Our Financial Services client is seeking an Executive Assistant with a minimum of 5 years supporting senior level executives.
This is a contract to hire opportunity - the salary range for this role on a full-time basis will be 60K - 75K based on experience.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Heavy calendar management
- Making travel arrangements, both international and domestic using concur
- Expense processing through concur
- Aid in organizing meetings in and out of the office
- Interact frequently with professionals in different offices across the US and sometimes international, as needed to organize conference calls, meetings, interviews and the delivery of presentation materials
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of comprehensive administrative experience supporting high level executives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to be proactive
- Experience using Salesforce and Concur
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Calendar management and international/domestic travel
Addison Group is an industry-leading, coast-to-coast staffing services firm with offices in 14 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Using a unique people-over-process approach, we are dedicated to finding the right talent to fill contract, contract-to-hire and full time roles at some of the largest brands in the world. Named to Inavero’s “Best of Staffing” list five years in a row, we are an organization focused on people first. We are not only committed to finding and placing the right people with our clients, but also to providing a workplace where our employees can thrive and progress in their careers. We elevate our employees to be leaders in an industry where personal relationships and the ability to get it right set us apart.